Summer Festival – Violin, Viola & Cello Students
|Date||Saturday 16th January, 2016 to Sunday 17th January, 2016|
|Time||9:00am - 1:00pm (approx) for both days|
|Venue||Abbotsleigh Junior School|
|Address||22 Woonona Avenue (South), Wahroonga|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
For All Levels Violin, Viola and Cello Students.
Kick start the new year with music
Guest Teacher is Cathy Lee from USA (Violin) & Lisa Grosman (Melbourne)
Special Introduction to the VIOLA session on 16th January at 12noon with Lisa Grosman and others. Come and try a Viola - for Violin Book 5 up students.
Summer Festival Flyer (information for parents)
- Registration from 8:15am on Saturday 16th January 2016
- Book 2 and Above class start time is 9:00am
- Book 1 class start time is 10:00am
- Closing Concert and Final Play-In finish by 1pm on Sunday
- Program to include Tutorials, Repertoire Classes & Play-ins for all levels, plus orchestra for students Book 2+
- Advanced violinists (Book8+) will also participate in an intensive tutorial on a piece for performance in the Closing Concert.
- Music: Orchestral and Advanced tutorial music will be distributed by the 16th December 2015.
Book 1 - $120 per student
Book 2 and above - $180 per student
Late Fee of $40 applies to applications received after closing date: 1 December 2015.
All cancellations must be received by the Suzuki Office in writing.
Cancellations made by 5pm on 10th December 2015 will receive a full refund less a $60 admin fee.
No refunds for cancellations made after 5pm on 10th December 2015.
We will try to organise a coffee cart on the day.
Cello students MUST bring your own stool.
Book 2 and up students - please bring music stand, music supplied, pencil and eraser.
A parent or carer must be in attendance at the Summer Festival at all times.
No responsibility will be taken by the Suzuki Talent Education Association of Australia (NSW) Ltd for children or students left unattended.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All programs are subject to change without notice
- Faculty listings correct at time of publishing. We are unable to accept responsibility for any changes made to the Faculty prior to Summer Festival.
- Late Fee of $40 applies to applications received after Tuesday, 1 December.
- All applicants must be current members of their local Suzuki Association.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd is a training organisation responsible for the continued Professional Development of our teachers. This means that we often film, photograph or record STEAA (NSW) Ltd activities both for our own records and for training of our teachers. We also feature photographs of our events for all to share in our quarterly magazine, Tempo. By enrolling in the Summer Festival it is deemed that permission has been given for photographic, audio or video footage of your child/ren to be taken at our events for use in the manner described above. Dr Suzuki's message to us was to ensure that our children are 'nurtured by love'. All our events are held within that framework and any recording is done to share and support this message.
- A parent or carer must be in attendance at Summer Festival at all times. No responsibility will be taken by the STEAA (NSW) Ltd for children or students left unattended.
- Your enrollment in Summer Festival indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Suzuki Office reserves the right to make any alterations should the need arise.
Please refer to attached document for our full Risk Warning.