Online Courses Terms & Conditions
Access to the links for the program/group class will be emailed to the registered email address before the first Program/session begins. If you have not received an email with access by 12noon on the Friday before the class, please check your spam box first, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee a response unless your email is received before 5pm on the Friday as the Suzuki office is not manned on weekends.
- ALL sales of Suzuki NSW Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Tutors for courses are subject to change.
- All sessions are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. STEAA (NSW) Ltd. Cannot be responsible for attendee’s internet connection during any live-streamed sessions. There will be no recordings made of any sessions and no refunds can be considered for non-attendance.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product by STEAA(NSW)Ltd. contact email@example.com for a refund of the price paid, as determined by STEAA (NSW) Ltd.
- Only students who have enrolled in the specific programs may attend as numbers are strictly limited. Tutors will take roll calls for all sessions except group classes. Siblings can join in group classes only if they are the same level as the students in the group class.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery for the course can only be made to the valid email account provided when registering.
- Copyright: Everything located in the Suzuki NSW online courses remain the exclusive property of STEAA (NSW) Ltd. And, have been used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner.
ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING OR DEEP LINKING WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF STEAA (NSW) LTD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.