Frequently Asked Questions
- ALL sales of Suzuki NSW Online Courses are final and non-refundable.
- Tutors for courses are subject to change.
- All sessions are streamed digitally and there is no delivery of DVDs or CDs. Files are not downloadable. STEAA (NSW) Ltd. Cannot be responsible for attendee’s internet connection during any live-streamed sessions. There will be no recordings made of any sessions and no refunds can be considered for non-attendance.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product by STEAA(NSW)Ltd. contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund of the price paid, as determined by STEAA (NSW) Ltd.
- Only students who have enrolled in the specific programs may attend as numbers are strictly limited. Tutors will take roll calls for all sessions except group classes. Siblings can join in group classes only if they are the same level as the students in the group class.
- By completing this purchase, you acknowledge that you have thoroughly reviewed the course outline and understand the nature of the program. Delivery for the course can only be made to the valid email account provided when registering.
- Copyright: Everything located in the Suzuki NSW online courses remain the exclusive property of STEAA (NSW) Ltd. And, have been used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner.
Collection of InformationIn order to use the STEAA(NSW) Limited website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by STEAA(NSW) Limited is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collected InformationAny details collected from STEAA(NSW) Limited, customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected InformationThe security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Access to Collected InformationIf your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us or updating your details through our members portal if you have access.
OrdersIf you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
CommunicationsSTEAA(NSW) Limited uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Third PartiesSTEAA(NSW) Limited may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. STEAA(NSW) Limited does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
LegalWe reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
LinksLinks on the STEAA(NSW) Limited site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of http://www.suzukimusicnsw.com.au.
Online Payment Security PolicySTEAA(NSW) Limited uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments. • Payments are fully automated with an immediate response. • Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by STEAA(NSW) Limited or any outside party. • All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate. • All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data. • eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks. • eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by STEAA(NSW) Limited. For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Refund & Returns Policy
- For 1-day Events – No refund once paid.
- For Membership payments - No refund once paid
- Multi-Day Events – a graded refund on a timeline leading up to the event (e.g. up to 1 month before refund less a predetermined admin fee. Inside one month - No refund). This may be overridden at the discretion of Administration team.
Shipping & Delivery of goodsAt this point STEAA(NSW) Limited does not sell any physical goods through our website. Delivery is restricted to the delivery of digital assets as covered below.
Digital AssetsDigital Assets such as our eTempo magazine and tickets to our events & training can be purchased through this website. A proof-of-purchase receipt will always be sent to the email address you have registered in our online portal. Tickets to events will also be sent electronically to the same email address unless specified otherwise.
Membership PurchasesYou may pay your membership fees directly online via our website. You will receive a receipt electronically via email to the email address you have registered in our online portal.
Electronic Communication via EmailAfter ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). eWAY will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. If you have not received your email more than 1 hour after payment, please contact STEAA(NSW) Limited via one of the means on our website so we can check your address and re-send. You can log into the online membership portal to update your email address at any time. If you have changed the address after making a purchase online, please contact our office and request that we re-send the email.
Your enrolment in any Suzuki Talent Education Association of Australia (NSW) Ltd (STEAA) Event indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, Risk Warning, Medical Procedure and Consent below:
Terms & Conditions
- All programs including Guest Faculty listing if any are correct at time of publishing but subject to change without notice. We are unable to accept responsibility for any changes prior to an Event.
- All Student MUST be current members and learning from a Suzuki Accredited Teacher of their local Suzuki Association.
- A parent or carer must be in attendance at the Event at all times. No responsibility will be taken by STEAA for children or students left unattended.
- STEAA is a training organisation responsible for the continued professional development of our teachers. This means that we often film, photograph or record STEAA activities both for our own records and for the training of our teachers. We also feature photographs of our events for all to share on our Facebook and our quarterly magazine, Tempo. By joining the STEAA you are deemed to have given permission for photographic, audio or video footage of your child(ren) to be taken at our events for use in the manner described above. Dr Suzuki’s message to us ensured that our children are “Nurtured by Love”. All our events are held within that framework and any recording is done to share and support this message.
Risk Warning Under Section 5M of the Civil Liability Act 2002 on behalf of STEAA.
STEAA organises many events such as workshops, summer schools, performances during the course of a year. STEAA administers and convenes these activities in which many of our student members and teacher members of this Association participate.
While STEAA take measures to make these activities as safe as possible for all participants, there is a risk that students, teachers and family members can be injured and suffer loss (including financial loss) and damage as a result of their participation in these activities.
Injury can occur while the student, teacher or other member is engaging in or watching an activity, travelling to and from venues. The injury may result from the member’s actions, the action of others, the state of premises or equipment failure. In very rare cases the injury can be life-threatening or result in permanent disability.
The administration staff and teachers at any events organised by the STEAA or at the Suzuki Music Institute cannot administer or assist with the administration of any medication (oral or topical).We can administer or assist with the administration of medication ONLY on Graduation Concert Day if the medication provided;
- is in its original packaging stating the expiry date of the medication with the label clearly displaying the student’s name / the required dosage AND
- has clear type-written instructions including 2 emergency contact numbers from the Parents/Guardian.
No Nut policyIn order to protect students/participants with allergies to peanuts and similar nut products, STEAA has a policy that no food containing nuts should be brought to our office and events.
- If STEAA, officials, administration staff or teachers determines that my child(ren) needs medical attention and for any reason I cannot be contacted, I authorise them to seek medical attention that may be required, including ambulance transport at my cost.
- I hereby release STEAA, officials, administration staff and teachers from all claims, liabilities, and losses in respect of any damage, loss or injury suffered by me/my child(ren).
- I hereby indemnify STEAA from all claims, costs or damages arising out of any loss, damage, or injury to any person or property caused or contributed by me/my child(ren).
Be motivated and re-energised about playing an practising
Be inspired by hearing a wide variety of playing on your instrument.
Be part of an intensive, varied and all engaging specialist music workshop.
Gain fresh insight and new approaches to music and your instrument by working with expert International and Domestic tutors.
Be immersed in a nurturing and positive environment where everyone is valued and Dr. Suzuki's message "every child can learn" is evident in all Teaching.
Feel the camaraderie and joy of playing together in orchestras and group play ins.
Attend or perform in concerts to enjoy music together.
Feel supported and encouraged to help your child on their musical journey by attending our free daily parent talks.
Attending workshops creates musical bonds with like-minded students and families that blossom into lasting friendships.
Create a lifetime of memories by sharing quality time with your child/ren.
- Attending each lesson with the student, taking notes, and practising with the student at home.
- Playing the recordings daily at home.
- Understanding the instrument and how to take care of it.
- Helping to create an environment of affection, support, encouragement and understanding.
- Attending with the child, workshops, concerts, group lessons, graduations and summer schools.