Advanced Piano Workshop and Concert
|Date||Sunday 15th June, 2014 to Sunday 15th June, 2014|
|Note||Suzuki Music Institute, Thornleigh|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2010.|
|Booking||Phone Bookings Only|
This is an additional Advanced Piano Workshop & Concert for ALL students in Book 5 and above.
Students preparing for upcoming graduations, exams and assessments may find this extra opportunity invaluable.
Tutors will include Itsuko Bara and Mauro Colombis who have vast experience and work with senior students regularly. They have extensive performing and teaching backgrounds.
Program: There are 2 different programs to choose from.
- Option 1 - Workshop (tutorial) and Concert
- Option 2 - Concert Performance Experience Only (no tutorial)
Concert & Tutorial duration - is expected to be between 45-60mins each.
Participation Fee: Option 1 - $59.00 per participant; Option 2 - $30 per participant
There will be no refunds for this event.
- Enrolments for this event must be done through your Suzuki Piano Teacher.
- Places for this workshop are strictly limited. Placement will be allocated in order of applications received.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Once applications have been received, no cancellation refunds or changes to concert or tutorial pieces will be allowed.
- Only emailed application forms will be accepted and are to be received by the Suzuki Office (email@example.com) by 2pm, Monday 2nd June 2014.
- Late enrolments will incur a $20 late fee.
- Families must be current 2014-2015 financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make any alterations including tutors should the need arise.
Teachers: Please encourage all your advanced students in Book 5 and above to apply. Please nominate a concert piece that your student can play confidently and accurately.
We will need Teacher's assistance on the day. Please advise if you can help.
Further information including registration process please download the following forms:
Application Form - Workshop & Concert (Option 1) (for Teachers Only)
Application Form - Concert Only (Option 2) (for Teachers only)