Suzuki Child Development Lectures – open for all Teachers
|Date||Sunday 27th September, 2020|
|Time||9:00am - 12:30pm|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1, 1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2120|
- Encouraging creativity in children
- Understanding motivation and learning in children
- Encouraging self-regulation in children
- The Suzuki Triangle
Presenter: Emily Ap is a Suzuki piano teacher and has lectured at the Institute of Early Childhood, Macquarie University. She is co-editor and author of a textbook “Child Development and Teaching Young Children (2005, published by CEngage Learning).
Attend in person: Suzuki Music Institute (max 5 people)
Attend Online: Zoom link will be given after confirmation of enrolment.
Fees: $80 (including handouts)
Terms & Conditions apply:
- If we do not receive a minimum of 5 enrolments, this program will be cancelled and fees will be refunded.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd cannot be responsible for poor internet connection during the livestreamed sessions. Live streamed sessions will be recorded for viewing later if required.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make any alterations should the need arise.