Piano Book 1 Awards Concert & Piano Concerts for everyone
|Date||Sunday 11th October, 2015|
|Time||12:30pm (and 1:30pm concert only if we have filled the 12:30pm concert)|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2010.|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
CONCERT PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE for:
- Students of any age or book level; from beginners to post repertoire
- Students who have completed Book 1 in 2015 and who will not be graduating this year (Level 1) will receive a BOOK 1 AWARD CERTIFICATE if they perform in the concert.
- If applications are sufficient we will place book 6 and above students in a seniors concert.
- Teachers, please encourage all your students to apply. This is our last piano event of the year.
- Enrolments for this event Must be done through your Suzuki piano teacher.
- Places for this concert are strictly limited. Placement will be allocated in order of applications received.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Families must be financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend.
- There will be no refunds on this event.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the program should the need arise, either before or if necessary, on the day.
- For concerts, nominate a piece that the student can play confidently and accurately.
- Once applications have been received, NO CHANGES to concert pieces will be allowed.
- Applications by email ONLY to reach the Suzuki Office by midnight Friday, 2nd October 2015 (No applications by fax will be accepted).
- Teachers will be emailed confirming receipt of applications for this event.
- Information about concert attendance times will be forwarded to teachers by Tuesday 6th October 2015 for distribution to their students.
Costs: $30 per student
Please note:- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make any alterations should the need arise.