Piano Book 1 Awards – online recital and printed certificate
|Date||Sunday 25th October, 2020|
taking enrolment for 3:30pm concert now
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/ 1 Central Avenue|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
The Piano book Awards is an important event in our Suzuki Calendar for students who have completed book 1 but not yet reached their first formal Graduation.
We will be hosting an online recital for students to allow them to perform for others.
Each student will receive a printed Certificate.
Elizabeth Carr will Host this event as follows:
Date: 25 October (changed from previously published date of 18 October)
Time: 2 pm Concert (Full). We are opening up enrolment for the 3:30pm Concert now (max 20 students). Enroll now for the second concert and if we don't get enough students, your payment will be refunded.
Online: Via Zoom
Bookings will be available online for parents to enrol their children. (max 20 students per concert)
If this concert fills up, we will host a second concert at 3.30pm
The concert program will be emailed with the zoom invitation by 22 October.
The Certificate will be posted out so that students have it to take a group photo at the end of the concert.
This Online recital is a wonderful opportunity for piano students to celebrate completing all pieces in Book 1.
Students can choose their performance piece.
The zoom link can be shared with friends and family of each performer.
Terms & Conditions:
- Nominate a piece that your child can play confidently and accurately.
- Once applications have been received, NO CHANGES to concert pieces will be allowed.
- Applications to be submitted by midnight Sunday, 11 October 2020.
- Places for this concert are strictly limited. Placement will be allocated in order of applications received.
- Families must be financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend.
- There will be no refunds on this event.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the program should the need arise, either before or if necessary, on the day.
Your enrolment in this event indicates your acceptance of our