Piano Concerts for all Levels & Book 1 Awards
|Sunday 22nd October, 2017
|12:30pm or 1:45pm or 3:00pm
|Suzuki Music Institute
|Unit 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2120
|Email Bookings Only
An opportunity of a CONCERT PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE for all piano students.
- Solo peformance in front of a caring supportive audience
- Students of any age or book level; from beginners to post repertoire. Beginners who have not moved past the Twinkles can still come along and be part of the concert.
- Students who have completed Book 1 in 2017 and who will not be graduating this year (Level 1) will receive a BOOK 1 AWARD CERTIFICATE if they perform in the concert.
- A great rehearsal opportunity for Graduation Performances
- Advanced students - another opportunity for performance practise.
- Each student to nominate a piece that they can play confidently and accurately (playing an already polished piece)
- **Concert Times: 12:30pm or 1:45pm or 3:00pm (please choose ONE of the time slots when you register). Each concert is approximately 60mins.
- **Places for this are strictly limited. Placement will be allocated in order of applications received.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Families must be financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend and must be learning from an Accredited Suzuki Teacher.
- Once applications have been received, NO CHANGES to concert pieces will be allowed.
- Application will only be processed when Booking Form is fully completed AND payment is received. There will be NO REFUND**
- Applications by EMAIL ONLY to reach Suzuki Office by Sunday, 15 October 2017. No late entries will be accepted.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your 'selected Concert Time' on the day.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the program should the need arise, either before or if necessary, on the day.
** If the time slot selected is too full or under subscribed, the Suzuki Office will contact you on Wednesday 18 October with an alternative time slot. Refund will be offered if the alternate time is not suitable for you.
COSTS: $30 per student
Enrolment - Email Version
If you don't have a printer at home, you can copy & paste the following fields onto an email page, fill in the details and then send the email to us at email@example.com. Please make sure you have all the fields (in blue) copied onto your email.
Enrolment for Piano Concerts for all levels & Book 1 Awards
Date: Sunday, 22 October 2017
Venue: Suzuki Music Institute, 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2120
Concert Time: 12:30pm or 1:45pm or 3:00pm (please choose ONE & delete the rest)
(must financial member of STEAA (NSW) Ltd and must be learning from an Accredited Suzuki Teacher)
Child's Full Name:
Is the concert piece from Suzuki Book/Vol: (if yes, please advise Book number)
Concert Piece Title:
Length of Performance (in minutes):
Has your child JUST COMPLETED Book 1 AND NOT graduating Level 1 THIS YEAR?:
Parent's Contact Number & Email Address:
Transaction No: please see instruction below on how to make payment online
How to Make A Payment online:-
Click Make A Payment here, fill in the details and in the Payment Information drop box pick Event Payment and in the “More Details About Your Payment” box, please specify it is for Piano 22/10 and your child's name. Once your payment has gone through you will receive an email with your transaction number. Please make sure you note that transaction number.
Please note:- Suzuki Office reserves the right to make any alterations should the need arise.