Piano Workshop – open to all levels
|Date||Sunday 6th March, 2016|
|Time||am or pm (please indicate on the applicaiton form)|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2120|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
This Piano Event is for all Piano Students from beginners to post repertoire level.
Tutorial and Enrichment duration 60 minutes each, total 2 hours.
Participation Fee: $42.00 per student
There will be no refunds for this event.
- Enrolments for this event must be done through your Suzuki Piano Teacher.
- Places for this workshop are strictly limited.
- To assist us with timetabling, please indicate your preferred session: Morning = am or Afternoon = pm on the form.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Once applications have been received, no cancellation refunds will be allowed.
- Only emailed application forms will be accepted and to be received by the Suzuki Office (email@example.com) by midnight, SUNDAY 21st February 2016.
- Applications will only be processed once payment is received by Suzuki Office.
- Late enrolments will incur a $20 late fee per studio/teacher.
- Families must be current 2016-2017 financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend. Membership fees can be paid online.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make any alterations including tutors should the need arise.
- Parents have read and accept all the above conditions including our Risk Warning, Medical Procedures, No Nuts Policy & Consent documents as attached here.
Teachers: Please encourage all your students to apply. Please nominate a tutorial piece that your student can play confidently and accurately.
Further information including registration process:
For Teachers ONLY - How to Make A Payment online:-
Click Make A Payment here, fill in the details and in the Payment Information drop box pick Event Payment and in the “More Details About Your Payment” box, please specify its for Piano Event 6/3 and your name. Once your payment has gone through you will receive an email with your transaction number. Please make sure you note that transaction number.