Solo Recitals for Violin, Cello, Flute, Recorder, Guitar & Viola – open to all levels
|Date||Sunday 22nd August, 2021|
|Time||9:30am - 12:30pm|
|Note||Cancelled Due to Covid Restrictions|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1, 1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2120|
This Concert series is open to all Violin, Cello, Viola, Guitar, Flute & Recorder students as soloists who would like the opportunity to play with an accompanist in a friendly and supportive environment.
This is an ideal opportunity for students to gain valuable experience at performing to an appreciative audience. It is a great motivation for the performer to focus on bringing their repertoire up to a high standard. There is nothing like performing at a concert and being appreciated. It also highlights the gift of music by sharing with others.
Please ensure that your children/students are well prepared for these concerts so that they can have a really wonderful and positive experience. We will also be offering a quick rehearsal for tempo check with our accompanist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Concert Time: approximately 90mins. Rehearsal for Books 1-5 students is on the day, please come at 9:30am unless we email you with a different time. Book 6+ students will need to arrange a private rehearsal time with our piano accompanist (please come at 10:45am on the day). Concert starts at 11am.
- Concert piece duration - maximum 10 minutes piece
- you must know the piece your child will be performing and the duration of the piece before you book. Any "to be confirmed" will not be accepted.
- no change of the concert piece is allowed, so please choose carefully.
- if the piece is outside our Suzuki Repertoire, please send a copy of the piano accompaniments to Suzuki Office by Sunday, 1 August. Or you can bring your own accompanist.
- Books 1-5 = $30 per piece per student + booking fee
- Books 6 and up = $37 per piece per student + booking fee + extra rehearsal fee (tbc)
- students must be 2021/22 financial members of STEAA
- no refund is allowed (unless Suzuki Office had to cancel the event due to Covid's restrictions)
- spaces are very limited
- Strictly ONE person per participating child is allowed on the day
Note: Suzuki Office reserves the right to make any alterations should the need arise.