Twinkle Graduation for Book 1 Violin & Cello students
|Date||Sunday 22nd October, 2017|
|Time||be here by 9:15am for Rehearsal to start at 9:30am & Concert at 10:30am|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2120|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
For Violin & Cello
Students need to be playing Allegro on the Violin or Cello, and have not completed Level 1 Graduation
PLEASE Arrive @ 9:15am for tuning
Rehearsal at: 9:30am
parents attend a free Parents Lecture during rehearsal
Concert at: 10:30am
Cost per performer: $25
Program will include: Twinkle and selected pieces to from Book 1
- Please make your payment here. On the “what is the payment for” box, please pick EVENT and on the “more details about your payment” box, please type TWINKLE 22/10 & Your Child’s Name.
- Places for this event are strictly limited.
- Your child/children must to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Families must be current 2017/18 financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend.
- Once registered, no cancellation refund or changes will be allowed.
- All students must be enrolled by Sunday, 15 October so that we can get the certificates printed in time.
Enrolment - Email Version
If you don't have a printer at home, you can copy & paste the following fields onto an email page, fill in the details and then send the email to us at email@example.com. Please make sure you have all the fields (in blue) copied onto your email.
Enrolment for Twinkle Grad for Book 1 Violin & Cello Students
Date: Sunday, 22 October 2017
Venue: Suzuki Music Institute, Unit 1, 1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2120
Child/Children's Name: (please write how you would like the name to be printed on the Certificate)
Membership No: you must be a member to attend this event and it is important that you give us your correct number.
Parent Phone No:
Transaction No: please see instruction below on how to make payment online
How to Make A Payment online:-
Click Make A Payment here, fill in the details and in the Payment Information drop box pick Event Payment and in the “More Details About Your Payment” box, please specify it is for Recital 22/10 and your child's name. Once your payment has gone through you will receive an email with your transaction number. Please make sure you note that transaction number.
Please note:- Suzuki Office reserves the right to make any alterations should the need arise.