Twinkle Workshop for Piano Students
|Date||Sunday 24th June, 2018|
|Time||am or pm (students will be notified of your individual start time once timetabling is completed)|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2010.|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
Designed for Beginners and early Book 1 students. This workshop is run in a small and comfortable setting.
Places for this workshop are strictly limited. Students will need to be supervised by an adult.
Session: AM or PM (please indicate your preferred session in the application form) but the request cannot be guaranteed. Students will be timetabled after registration closes. Each session is approximately 60mins. Your teacher will be notified of your start time once timetabling is completed.
Duration: approximately 60mins
Participation Fee: $30 per student (no refund once application received)
Enrolment for this event must be done through your Suzuki piano teacher.
Terms & Conditions:
- For students in beginning and early Book 1 only.
- Please chose the current piece where your student will be most comfortable to play. It is also an opportunity for students to revise their pieces.
- Places for this workshop is strictly limited. Placement will be allocated in order of applications received.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Families must be 2018/19 financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend.
- Once applications have been received, there will be no changes or refund.
- Applications by email ONLY to reach the Suzuki Office by midnight Sunday 3 June 2018
- LATE ENROLMENTS WILL INCUR A $10 LATE FEE PER STUDENT if accepted.
- Teachers will be informed of your students' session time by Monday, 18 June 2018.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the program should the need arise, either before or if necessary, on the day.