Violin Graduation Boot Camp
|Date||Sunday 21st June, 2015|
|Time||9:00am Levels 1 & 3
10:15am Levels 2 & 4
11:30am Levels 5 & 6
|Note||Suzuki Music Institute, Thornleigh|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/ 1 Central Ave, Thornleigh, NSW 2120|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
An intensive boot camp workshops to assist students prepare for their graduation recordings (recording deadline Friday, 7 August) and their performance at the Annual Graduation Concert to be held at the Opera House Concert Hall (Sunday, 8 November 2015).
Our tutors will work on the graduation pieces and the revision of related pieces and techniques required at each performance level.
Not only will your child be encouraged to perform their graduation piece beautifully, they will also be revising core parts of the repertoire and improving their skills.
It is open to all violin students at a cost of $25 per class/level, per day. If required, you may attend any two classes/levels for $35 or any three classes/levels for $40 per student, per day (provided the start time for each levels are at a different time).
9:00am Level 1 - Gossec Gavotte & Level 3 - Bach Bouree
10:15am Level 2 - Minuet in G & Level 4 - Vivaldi A minor
11:30am Level 5 - Vivaldi G minor & Level 6 - La Folia
Terms & Conditions:
- Application will only be process once payment is received by STEAA (NSW) Ltd.
- Places for this workshop are strictly limited.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult.
- There will be no refunds on this event.
- STEAA reserves the right to make alterations to the program should the need arise, either before or if necessary, on the day. STEAA (NSW) Ltd has the right to change the tutors if the need arises.
- On the day, please register and collect your child’s name tag at the reception area 15 minutes prior to your workshop time.
- You have read and accept all the above including our Risk Warning, Medical Procedures, No Nuts Policy & Consent document as attached here.
Please also note:-
There will be another Violin Graduation Boot Camp on Sunday, 18th October and this is another intensive boot camp workshops to assist students for their performance at the Annual Graduation Concert to be held at the Opera House Concert Hall (Sunday, 8 November). More information will be available soon.