Violin Graduation Boot Camp
|Date||Sunday 26th June, 2016|
|Time||9:00am Levels 1 & 3
10:15am Levels 2 & 4
11:30am Levels 5 & 6
|Note||Suzuki Music Institute, Thornleigh|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1/ 1 Central Ave, Thornleigh, NSW 2120|
|Booking||Email Bookings Only|
An intensive boot camp workshops to assist students prepare for their graduation recordings (recording deadline Thursday, 4 August) and their performance at the Annual Graduation Concert to be held at the Opera House Concert Hall (Sunday, 13 November 2016).
Our tutors will work on the graduation pieces and the revision of related pieces and techniques required at each performance level.
Not only will your child be encouraged to perform their graduation piece beautifully, they will also be revising core parts of the repertoire and improving their skills.
It is open to all violin students at a cost of $25 per level. If required, you may attend any two levels for $35 per student (provided the start time for each levels are at a different time).
9:00am: Level 1 - Gossec Gavotte & Level 3 - Bach Bouree
10:15am: Level 2 - Minuet in G & Level 4 - Vivaldi A minor
11:30am: Level 5 - Vivaldi G minor & Level 6 - La Folia
Terms & Conditions:
- Students must be financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend. Families may join or renew the membership at any time.
- Application will only be process once payment is received by STEAA (NSW) Ltd.
- Places for this workshop are strictly limited.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult.
- There will be no refunds on this event.
- STEAA reserves the right to make alterations to the program should the need arise, either before or if necessary, on the day. STEAA (NSW) Ltd has the right to change the tutors if the need arises.
- On the day, please register and collect your child’s name tag at the reception area 15 minutes prior to your workshop time.
- You have read and accept all the above including our Risk Warning, Medical Procedures, No Nuts Policy & Consent document as attached here.
Enrolment – Email Version
If you don’t have a printer at home, you can copy & paste the following fields onto an email page, fill in the details and then send the email to us at email@example.com.
Please make sure you have all the fields (in blue) copied onto your email.
Enrolment for Violin Graduation Boot Camp
Date: Sunday, 26 June 2016
Membership No: you must be a member to attend this event and it is important that you give us your correct number.
Child/Children’s Name (First & Surname):
Attending Level/s (please delete the ones that are not applicable) Your child may attend 2 levels as long as the start times are different.
- Level 1 - Gossec Gavotte (start time - 9:00am)
- Level 2 - Minute in G (start time - 10:15am)
- Level 3 - Bach Bouree (start time - 9:00am)
- Level 4 - Vivaldi A Minor (start time - 10:15am)
- Level 5 - Vivaldi in G Minor (start time - 11:30am)
- Level 6 - La Folia (start time - 11:30am)
Parent’s Phone No:
Transaction No: please see instruction below on how to make payment online
How to Make A Payment online:-
Click Make A Payment here, fill in the details and in the Payment Information drop box pick Event Payment and in the “More Details About Your Payment” box, please specify it is for Boot Camp 26/6 and your child/s name. Once your payment has gone through you will receive an email with your transaction number. Please make sure you note that transaction number.