Violin Group Class Play-In Books 1-3
|Sunday 23rd June, 2024
|to be confirm
|Haberfield (to be confirm)
|No Booking Required
*** Pencil this date down on your diary. Please check back closer to date for more information. ***
Please note:- this is just a tentative date/event. Suzuki Office reserves the right to make any alterations should the need arise.
Mixed ability group class are a unique and integral part of the Suzuki Method. Our students all learn the same repertoire and can come together as a combined team to create something special.
Group Class allow students to review music, refine techniques, work and play together as an ensemble, develop leadership skills AND have a good time.
Students learn to play with enthusiasm and spirit without fear of mistakes as they are part of a team. They learn to match bow strokes, start together and end together helping them build valuable ensemble skills with their orchestral instrument.
Social interaction builds a community. Having a regular group based activity allows students and parents the opportunity to develop friendships, and students thrive in a relaxed and friendly setting playing and learning together.
Whether your child is a beginner or book 3 student, make full use of the opportunities available to you and book today!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Suzuki Member: $tbc per student + booking fee (GST included)
- Non Suzuki Member: $tbc per student + booking fee (GST included)
- if numbers are below our minimum requirement, STEAA may cancel the class and refund you.
- Suzuki Member must be 2024/25 Active/Financial members of STEAA.
- students must purchase your ticket and arrive at the venue 15 minutes before your class time.
- no refund will be given once booked (unless we had to cancel the event due to Covid's restrictions).
- spaces are limited.
- for Covid safety, we prefer only One parent attends per child. Unregistered siblings must remain seated with the parent during the class.
- Please do not come even if you/your child is slightly unwell.
- Suzuki Office reserves the right to make any alterations should the need arise.