Piano Book 1 Awards & Piano Concerts for all Levels
|Date||Sunday 30th October, 2022|
|Time||to be confirmed|
|Venue||Suzuki Music Institute|
|Address||Unit 1, 1 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW 2120|
|Booking||bookings will open closer to date|
CONCERT PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE for all piano students:
- Solo performance in front of a caring supportive audience
- Students of any age or book level; from beginners to post repertoire. Beginners who have not moved past the Twinkles can still come along and be a part of the concert.
- Students who have completed Book 1 in 2022 and who will not be graduating this year (Level 1) will receive a BOOK ONE AWARD CERTIFICATE if they perform in the concert
- A great rehearsal opportunity for Graduation Performances.
- Advanced students – another opportunity for performance practice. If sufficient numbers we can arrange an advanced student concert.
- Enrolment for this event must be done through your Suzuki piano teacher.
- For concerts, nominate a piece that the student can play confidently and accurately.
- Once applications have been received, NO CHANGES to concert pieces will be allowed.
- Applications by Email to reach the Suzuki Office by midnight date to be confirmed.
- Teachers will be emailed students' Allocated Concert Time by date to be confirmed.
- Students should arrive 15 minutes before their concert time to collect their name tags, find their seating positions and to allow for concert organizing.
- No late entries will be accepted for this concert
- Places for this concert are strictly limited. Placement will be allocated in order of applications received.
- Students will need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Families must be 2022 financial members of STEAA (NSW) Ltd to attend.
- There will be no refunds on this event.
- STEAA (NSW) Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the program should the need arise, either before or if necessary, on the day.
- The student name tag MUST be worn by the students at the event.
- Cost: $tbc per student
Please book and pay event fees through your teacher.
Teachers Booking Form - will be available soon (excel format)
Teachers Booking Form - will be available soon (pdf format)
Your enrolment in this event indicates your acceptance of our